Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?
An order can be placed in one of three ways. You can place an order through our website, through our mobile app or by calling us. You simply provide your address, what you want and a payment method and we do the rest!
2. Is there a minimum food order, and what are the Delivery charges?The minimum order will depend on what restaurant your ordering from. The delivery charges will vary depending on how far you are away from the restaurant.
3. How long will it take?On average we will deliver your order within 1 hour of it being placed. Delivery times can vary based on a variety of factors such as order size, distance from restaurant and traffic congestion.
4. How is my food transported?We use thermal bags, carry utensils, napkins, plates and other consumables at all times. Our thermal bags are fully insulated to keep your food at the same temperature it was when we recieved it from the restaurant throughout the delivery.
5. What if I want to add to my order?In order to add to your order you will need to contact us by phone. Adding to your order may increase the estimated delivery time.
6. What if I want to remove an item or cancel my order?There is no way to cancel an order once it has been placed. All placed orders are final (once food has been prepared). However, we will be more than happy to work with you on ensuring you get exactly what you ordered and ensure your satisfaction.
7. Can I order beverages as well as food?Some restaurants offer beverages and some do not. If a restaurant offers beverages the user will see beverages listed on the restaurants menu.
8. What type of credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover. We do not currently accept Personal Checks or Cash.